Here at Dr. Durso and Associates we do everything we can to make dental treatment as simple and efficient as possible for our dental patients. In the world of restorative dental treatment, CEREC crown technology is indispensable for patients who want to restore their smiles in a short period of time.
In this short article our Mount Prospect dentist is going to review just some of the reasons why so many patients choose CEREC crowns.
CEREC technology basically allows our dental team to create your dental crown right here in our office during your dental appointment. Without CEREC technology, it can take weeks for a patient to receive his or her final restoration.
Patients of all ages love CEREC crowns because…
1. They can be designed, fabricated, and customized in just one dental appointment—while you relax in the dentist’s chair!
2. When patients choose CEREC crowns, they do not have to bother with ill-fitting temporary crowns at all.
3. CEREC crowns are crafted from high-quality porcelain. These restorations are permanent, durable dental restorations. Plus, porcelain’s luminosity closely mimics the look of natural dental enamel, for natural looking results!
4. Every crown is completely customized to fit the individual patient—this means that the size, shape, and color of the crown will enhance the appearance of your smile.
5. Because the crown placement process is handled from start to finish in our office, you enjoy continuity of care.
If you want to learn more about restorative dentistry in general, and CEREC crowns in particular, our Mount Prospect dentist office is here to help you. So give our office a call, or use the Contact Us page on our website, to reach out to our dental team and schedule your consultation! We look forward to working with you, and to helping you rejuvenate your smile.